- This event has passed.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Module 2) | May 2019
May 7 @ 8:30 am - May 22 @ 5:00 pmPhp49990
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB) Program
A black belt is an experienced business process improvement practitioner. They have demonstrated capability to deliver tangible business results. Black Belts lead cross-functional projects and has mastery of the Lean Six Sigma framework.
What’s unique with Whitehall’s program?
- Harmonizes the three important elements of a successful transformation:
- Mind (Creating constancy of Purpose),
- Heart (Empower People) and
- Hand (Improve Processes).
- Grounded on universal principles of leading change, innovation and sound project management practices.
- Emphasizes on the critical few tools of highest utility in most Lean Six Sigma projects.
Here’s what you will learn from the certification program:
Black Belt Certification Program
Role of the Black Belt
Value Stream Mapping
Control Charts and Process Stability
Assessing Process Capability
Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
Before and After Summary
Process Control Plan
Visual Management System
Each phase will be capped by consultants’ sharing of tips and tricks as well as best practices in leading successful projects.
Duration: 5 days
What’s included in the package?
- Coaching, mentoring and toll gate reviews by Whitehall consultants for maximum of 10 hours per candidate
- Access to Whitehall alumni resources (global practices tool kit which includes templates, tips and tricks, examples, discussion forums, newsletters)
- Complete a cross-functional quality improvement project using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Document the project from beginning to end, and then present to Whitehall’s Panel of Master Black Belts for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the trainee shall be awarded a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training from a credible institution.
Designed with the learner in mind
The program is carefully designed and tested by seasoned practitioners with more than 50 years of combined professional experience with a single focus – to enhance the chance of success for the aspiring Lean Six Sigma belt candidate.
The training workshop uses team-based exercises to simulate real business scenarios. It provides the participants an engaging environment to experience the dynamics of Lean Six Sigma. This makes learning as close as possible to reality.
Minitab®18 is the statistical software used in the training program. Participants are requested to bring their own laptops with Minitab®18 installed. A 30-day trial version may be downloaded at www.minitab.com
Regular Rate: Php49,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Payable until May 06, 2019 only.
Walk-ins and on-site payments are prohibited.
Early Bird Rate: Php47,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save Php2,000.00 Payable until May 03, 2019 only.
Green Belt Alumni Rate: Php43,590.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save Php6,400.00 Payable until May 03, 2019 only.
Inclusions: Meals, Training Materials, Course Certification.
Schedule and Venue
May 7, 8, 14, 15 and 22, 2019 | 5 days | 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
15 J. Escriva Drive,
Ortigas Business District, Pasig City.
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please [Register here]
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterwards. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Bank Deposit (Cash or Cheque)
- Online Payment via BPI Express Online (Mobile App)
Official Receipt will be issued on the date of training.