Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (5 days) (Black Belt Module 1) | January 2020
January 17, 2020 - February 1, 2020Php39,990
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is the key change agent for the Six Sigma process – leading teams to organizational and financial improvement where it is needed most. They lead their own projects within a relatively narrow area. Green Belts may find themselves supporting a Black Belt in a large multi-functional project. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are part-time project managers with functional knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodology.
- Role of Green Belt to the success of LSS Deployment
- Walkthrough of DMAIC Phases, Objective, Tools and Techniques Organizer
- Show and Tell: Storyboard of successful projects
- Elements of Financial Validation
- Categories of LSS project benefits
- Financial Quantification Methods
- Build a business case and the project charter
- Capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Stakeholder Communication plan
- Kick-off project team
- Plan and execute the Statistical Data Collection
- Establish baseline performance – stability and capability
- Map the process
- Define process and result measures
- Identify potential sources of wastes using Gemba walks
- Analyze sources of common cause variations
- Identify Quick Wins
- Stratify the data using graphical tools
- Verify critical factors in common cause variations
- Generate solutions using creativity tools
- Prioritize and test the proposed solutions
- Validate improvement
- Implement proven solutions
- Implement the new standard
- Define a control plan
- Engage team members towards continuing excellence
- Complete a department-wide process or quality improvement project using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Document the project from beginning to end, and then present to Whitehall’s Panel of Master Black Belts for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the trainee shall be awarded a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Lean Six Sigma White/Yellow Belt training
—- OR —-
An equivalent relevant professional experience or educational attainment:
- 2 years of work experience in the field of quality and process management, project management, service delivery, etc..
- Advanced post-graduate training and short courses
Regular Rate: Php39,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Payable until January 10, 2020 only.
Walk-ins and on-site payments are prohibited.
Super Saver Promo: Php37,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P2,000.00 Payable until Dec. 27, 2019 only.
Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php33,590.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P6,400.00 Payable until January 03, 2020
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4!
Save P39,990.00 Payable until Jan. 10 , 2020
Project management professionals, technical professionals, business analysts, data scientists, operations managers, engineers, IT professionals, HR practitioners, team supervisors, accountants, product managers, business process owners, etc..
Schedule and Venue
January 17, 18, 24, 25 & Feb. 01, 2020 | 5 days | 8.30AM-5.00PM
Venue: TBA ( Makati or Ortigas Business District )
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please Register here
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterward. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Bank Deposit (Cash or Cheque)
- Online Payment via BPI Express Online (Mobile App)
Official Receipt will be issued on the date of the training.
*Failure to settle complete course fee before due date voids the discount. *All rates are VAT exclusive. Additional 12% VAT applies.