Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (5 days) (Black Belt Module 1) | June 2019
June 14 - June 29Php39,990
- Role of Green Belt to the success of LSS Deployment
- Walkthrough of DMAIC Phases, Objective, Tools and Techniques Organizer
- Show and Tell: Storyboard of successful projects
- Elements of Financial Validation
- Categories of LSS project benefits
- Financial Quantification Methods
- Build business case and the project charter
- Capture the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Stakeholder Communication plan
- Kick-off project team
- Plan and execute Statistical Data Collection
- Establish baseline performance – stability and capability
- Map the process
- Define process and result measures
- Identify potential sources of wastes using Gemba walks
- Analyze sources of common cause variations
- Identify Quick Wins
- Stratify the data using graphical tools
- Verify critical factors in common cause variations
- Generate solutions using creativity tools
- Prioritize and test the proposed solutions
- Validate improvement
- Implement proven solutions
- Implement the new standard
- Define control plan
- Engage team members towards continuing excellence
- Complete a department-wide process or quality improvement project using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Document the project from beginning to end, and then present to Whitehall’s Panel of Master Black Belts for evaluation
- Upon successful review, the trainee shall be awarded a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Lean Six Sigma White/Yellow Belt training
—- OR —-
An equivalent relevant professional experience or educational attainment:
- 2 years work experience in the field of quality and process management, project management, service delivery, etc..
- Advanced post-graduate trainings and short courses
Regular Rate: Php39,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Payable until June 11, 2019 (Tuesday) only.
Walk-ins and on-site payments are prohibited.
Early Bird Rate: Php37,990.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P2,000.00 Payable until May 24 (Friday) only.
Yellow Belt Alumni Rate: Php33,590.00 (VAT Inclusive)
Save P6,400.00 Payable until May 24, 2019 (Friday) only.
Get 5 seats for only the price of 4! Save P39,990.00 Payable until June 11, 2019 (Tuesday) only.
Project management professionals, technical professionals, business analysts, data scientists, operations managers, engineers, IT professionals, HR practitioners, team supervisors, accountants, product managers, business process owners, etc..
Schedule and Venue
June 14, 15, 21, 22 & 29, 2019 | 5 days | 8.30AM-5.00PM
Venue: TBA ( Makati or Ortigas Business District )
Registration & Payment
Once you have decided to enroll, please Register here
We will be issuing an invoice with payment instruction afterwards. Please note that our accepted payment methods are the following only:
- Bank Deposit (Cash or Cheque)
- Online Payment via BPI Express Online (Mobile App)
Official Receipt will be issued on the date of training.
*Failure to settle complete course fee before due date voids the discount. *All rates are VAT exclusive. Additional 12% VAT applies.